1. The Cedartown Senior Citizen Nutrition Center located next to Burt Wood Park has activites Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Seniors 55 and older may participate in activites. Seniors 60 and older may participate in activities as well as nutritional meals and trips.
2. The Charles C Parker Center for Active Adults located at 1325 Kingston Road in Rome holds its Silver Sneakers fitness classes on Thursdays at 9 a.m. For program details call 888-423-4632. The classes are open to non-members for $2 per class.
3. The Cedartown Library has story time today at 10 a.m. for children ages 18 months to 5 years.
4. The Rockmart Civic Arts Center offers drawing lessions on Thursdays from 5:30 - 7 p.m. The cost is $12 per session plus a one time $10 supply fee. For more information, contact instructor Kathy Torres at 706-266-7554.
5. The Cedartown Parks and Recreation Authority offers line dancing lessions from 6-8 p.m. every Thursday in the Christion Center located at 605 Lanton Dr.
If you have an event you would like posted in the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter email@example.com or call 770-748-1520.