According to the Polk County Fire Department, Williams was airlifted from Tom Tippman Ball-fied in Aragon to the Burn Center at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.
The report was unclear exactly how Williams was burned. Early reports indicated she was in-jured in a stove fire, but later reports show that she may have been injured when she accidently backed into a space heater.
Officials at Grady were not able to find information regarding Williams’ condition. Public rela-tions representatives said she could have been released to another hospital or asked that informa-tion regarding her condition not be released.